13 Apr Aluminum MIG/TIG Welder
Open Position: Aluminum MIG/TIG Welder | Elkhart IN | Full Time
About RC Industries
RCII is a custom metal fabrication company focused on high-quality American-made products. In 1994, we began building a team of experienced professionals with a shared passion for metal fabrication. Combining our passion for metal fabrication with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction separates RC Industries from the pack. Our on-time delivery coupled with our wide product range, custom toolboxes, and advanced metal fabrication capabilities, allows us to provide the best customer experience possible.
Responsibilities: Aluminum MIG/TIG Welder
- Perform TIG welds spatter free in a functional manner according to the company’s quality specifications
- Ensure items are moving according to schedule by using the sequence list
- Uphold RC Industries’ quality model by conducting all in-process checks as well as reporting any defects to your Front-Line Leader
Requirements: Aluminum MIG/TIG Welder
- Ability to TIG aluminum weld
- Use of measuring tools such as tape measure, calipers, micrometer, etc. (we can teach you!)
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions
- Ability to read blueprints (we can teach you that, too!)
- Prior manufacturing experience
- RC Industries, Inc is not associated with or working for any companies in the RV Industry insulating us from the volatility the RV companies face.
- Family-owned for over 26 years.
- Consistent work and no layoffs due to lack of work or material. No shutdowns for the holidays or during the summer.
- Easy to get answers to your questions, whether that’s from your supervisor or the owner.
- Reasonable expectations and attainable goals; excellent safety record
- Family environment, everyone knows your name you’re not just a number. The owner knows nearly every employee by name.
Not the job you are looking for?
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future openings.