13 Apr Powder Coat Line Loader
Open Position: Powder Coat Line Loader | Elkhart IN | Full Time
About RC Industries
RCII is a custom metal fabrication company focused on high-quality American-made products. In 1994, we began building a team of experienced professionals with a shared passion for metal fabrication. Combining our passion for metal fabrication with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction separates RC Industries from the pack. Our on-time delivery coupled with our wide product range, custom toolboxes, and advanced metal fabrication capabilities, allows us to provide the best customer experience possible.
Responsibilities: Powder Coat Line Loader
- To load or unload parts on the powder coat line.
- To prep any part that needs it
- Get parts done in a timely fashion to meet the scheduled attainment goals of RCII
- Prep parts to be hung on the line I.E. Sanding, DA’ing, or Scotchbriting.
- Ability to operate the burn-off oven.
- Label or touch up parts as needed when they come off the line
Requirements: Powder Coat Line Loader
- Basic math and counting skills
- Use of measuring tools such as tape measure, calipers, micrometer, etc. (we can teach you!)
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions
- Ability to read blueprints (we can teach you that, too!)
- Willing to be flexible and move from job to job as priorities change
- Can stay focused on quality as well as be efficient to produce the product
- Ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat, twist, push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds independently.
- Able to stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces seven-plus hours per day
- Respectful to others
- Prior manufacturing experience
- RC Industries, Inc is not associated with or working for any companies in the RV Industry insulating us from the volatility the RV companies face.
- Family-owned for over 26 years.
- Consistent work and no layoffs due to lack of work or material. No shutdowns for the holidays or during the summer.
- Easy to get answers to your questions, whether that’s from your supervisor or the owner.
- Reasonable expectations and attainable goals; excellent safety record
- Family environment, everyone knows your name you’re not just a number. The owner knows nearly every employee by name.
Not the job you are looking for?
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future openings.